Five Portland Tiny Houses will be featured in the Pedalpalooza Tiny Home Tour on Sunday, June 24th from 10:00AM to 1:00PM. The tour is guided and meets at Rigler Elementary School (5401 NE Prescott Street). The tour will be led by tiny house dwellers and designers and it will wrap up with an information session so any additional questions can be answered.
The featured homes include:
- Britt's Bungalow, which is available for rent by the weekend this summer as a tester for people considering the tiny home lifestyle
- A garden cottage and accessory dwelling unit built by Small Home Oregon
- Polymecca, a tiny house truck that blends sailboat strategies with a streetcar aesthetic
- Smalltopia, a tiny dream home perfectly designed for two people, two cats, and a simple life
- A 200 square foot tiny house built with salvaged materials, which is for sale
Join in on the bikey fun and get inspired to live little!